Associate Director / Director of Global Value, Access and Real World Evidence (GVA-RWE)
At Krystal Biotech, Inc., we bring together the brightest and most eager minds to relentlessly pursue the discovery, development and delivery of transformative medicines for people with serious and life-threatening genetic diseases. Founded in 2016, the Company is the leader in redosable gene therapy with prominent clinical and pre-clinical stage programs for dystrophic epidermolysis bullosa, TGM1-deficient ARCI, Netherton Syndrome, Cystic Fibrosis, alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency, and is advancing research to apply our technology to these and other diseases. The Company’s innovation is fueled by visionary leadership within an entrepreneurial organizational structure with a robust pipeline of investigational medicine.
Our US headquarters is in Pittsburgh, PA with other offices located in Boston, MA and in Zug, Switzerland. For more information about the Company’s platform, commitment to patients and pipeline, please visit http://www.krystalbio.com and engage with us on Twitter and LinkedIn.
We have an exciting journey ahead and a tremendous opportunity for growth, and now is the time to make a meaningful impact on the lives of our patients!
Job Description Summary:
Krystal Biotech is preparing for potential launch of B-VEC (beremagene geperpavec) – a redosable gene therapy intended to treat Dystrophic Epidermolysis Bullosa. We are building out the commercial team and searching for a highly motivated Associate Director / Director of Global Value, Access and Real World Evidence who will be responsible for the development of value-based evidence and the development of tools, models and dossiers to support Global market access for B-VEC in Dystrophic Epidermolysis Bullosa and other pipeline assets using the Krystal gene delivery platform. The GVA / RWE Associate Director/Director will be the key point of contact with authors of outcomes publications and will help lead additional evidence collection to help fill evidence gaps. As we plan to launch B-VEC across multiple geographies worldwide, the GVA &RWE director will support the development of dynamic tools for affiliates to communicate the value of B-VEC to payers and physicians. In addition, the GVA&RWE Director will collaborate with the Clinical R&D team on the development of protocols for Phase II and III assets in respiratory diseases to ensure necessary economic endpoints are well characterized in the studies including the inclusion of PROs and quality of life metrics.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop real world evidence and publication plans in collaboration with Medical Affairs
- Develop gap analysis for future studies and support publication of studies
- Partner with agency to develop a Global Value Dossier, Cost Effectiveness models, Budget Impact models, and field tools and to localize dossiers for key HTA countries
- Partner with patient associations and medical associations to conduct patient and physician surveys with the objective of better categorizing the economic and quality of life burden of our pipeline diseases
- Cross collaborate with Clinical R&D team to ensure Value, Access and RWE input is included in the design of studies for KB401 and any future assets using the Krystal gene delivery platform
The ideal candidate is/has:
- 4-6 years in pharmaceutical industry in a similar role, of which at least 1-2 years in an emerging biotech company
- Rare disease experience a plus
- Dermatology and Respiratory experience a plus
- Academic degree in epidemiology or health economics and outcomes research (Masters or PhD)
Krystal Biotech, Inc. is an Krystal Biotech, Inc.