Business Systems Analyst
About Krystal Bio:
At Krystal Biotech, Inc., we bring together the brightest and most eager minds to relentlessly pursue the discovery, development and commercialization of gene delivery medicines for patients with serious and life-threatening genetic diseases. Founded in 2016, Krystal is a leader in gene therapy. Krystal received U.S. FDA approval for the first-ever redosable gene therapy treatment, VYJUVEK™, for the treatment of Dystrophic Epidermolysis Bullosa. Krystal continues to leverage our proprietary platform to develop new treatments across a robust clinical pipeline. Located near Krystal’s headquarters are two state-of-the-art GMP facilities.
Krystal Biotech is based in Pittsburgh, PA which is home to our two state-of-the-art GMP facilities. Additional offices are situated in Boston, MA and in Zug, Switzerland.
Join us on our journey to implement our mission to identify, develop and deliver genetic medicines to patents!
Job Description Summary:
Krystal Biotech, Inc is seeking a highly motivated Business Systems Analyst to provide support for the system configuration, upgrade, security administration, change management, monitoring, auditing and integrations for Krystal’s Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations (F&O) and other accounting systems. The Analyst will also work with the team to design, test and implement technical solutions to support integrations, reporting, forms, and customizations as defined by business requirements. This is an onsite position in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- Administer and support of Dynamics 365 and other accounting systems on a day-to-day basis, including but not limited to managing multiple user setup, profiles and roles
- Lead complex troubleshooting and incident resolution events
- Design and configure changes to workflows, reports, dashboards, database fields and screens
- Identify areas of opportunity and actively drive the organization to achieve maximum optimization of D365 platform
- Responsible for monitoring, performance optimization, security, maintenance and managing of users of Dynamics 365 and other accounting systems
- Develop end user documentation, including application training manuals, job aids and workflows
- Respond in a timely fashion to end users’ needs, analyze/resolve issues relating to business applications and general systems issues
- Train, instruct and educate groups and individuals in a team environment
- Handle multiple project responsibilities simultaneously to prioritize work and resolve technical emergencies as they may occur
- Project duties include schedule meetings, determine timelines, and project milestones with multiple business partners. Test, document results, prepare test plans, and provide support during user testing and go live
- Create and maintain documentation on processes, policies, application configuration and help-related materials for users as database applications are developed
- Keep abreast of new features and functionality and providing recommendations for process improvements
- Manage the software testing process, which includes devising test plans, creating test cases, establishing protocols and appropriate testing environments and coordinating actual software testing
- Support multiple modules including AR, AP, GL, Inventory Management, Cost Accounting, Warehouse Management, Production, and Procurement and Sourcing modules
- Prepare and maintain documentation required for SOX and financial audits
- Other duties as assigned
Experience and Skills Desired:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Finance, Business Administration or related field, or equivalent work/technical experience
- Experience in project management, data management and training and support
- Understanding of relational databases and data integration tools is required
- Prior knowledge of PowerApps and Power Automate
- Strong experience in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Comfort level to interact with users from different departments and at all levels of the organization
- Ability to capture business requirements and create system design documentation
- Ability to execute Dynamics 365 system configurations and customizations, create/update out of the box workflows, and solution management
- Ability to conduct end user training
- Self-managed and motivated individual with strong analytical and quantitative analysis skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and strong team player
- Ability to meet deadlines under pressure
- Technical functional knowledge in one or more of following areas: General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Purchasing, Fixed Assets or Inventory
- Ability to travel 25% of the time
Krystal Biotech, Inc. is an Krystal Biotech, Inc.